DEMOS AND SAMPLING EVENTS
BEI has proven expertise in successfully creating and executing clients’ experiential programs. We have a trained and experienced team of demo staff and samplers to deliver against program objectives and have managed large and medium scale events for major national brands. The teams have executed sampling programs at mainstream and ethnic stores, and also represented clients at other events e.g. national trade shows etc. We have complete end-to-end competency to successfully administer your experiential marketing campaigns from start to finish.
Some of our recent projects are:
- Frank’s RedHot - GTA specific program in 20 leading South Asian outlets. Included product range taste-testing with displays and in-store POP (posters and wobblers).
- Lysol, Finish, Air Wick, Veet, Frank’s, French’s and Dettol - GTA specific program in 30 key South Asian stores.
- Lantern Festival Activation - Nationwide program in all 22 T&T stores across Canada. Brands included Air Wick, Lysol, Frank’s and Dettol.
- Morre Noodles and ITN Mango - In-store demos / taste trials in 20 GTA stores.
- Rubicon Juices – National Women’s Show and Seasons Christmas Show sampling.
- Superstore and Shopper’s Drug Mart Activations – Shana Products.